How to make a return?
– Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click START.
– Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return for either a refund or exchange.
– You will receive an email to confirm your request to make a return.
– If approved, you will receive a confirmation email with our shipping guidelines. If you choose to return your item via Collect + (with associated costs), a second email will follow with a postage label that can be attached to your parcel.
What items are returnable?
– You can return your items within 30 days of placing your order.
– All items should be unworn and in their original packaging with labelling intact and attached to the product.
– All items are inspected before a refund or exchange is processed.
– Items deemed to be in a poor condition will be returned to you.
Exchanges & store credit
– If you would like to exchange your item for a different size or colour please select the relevant option when completing the returns process.
– If you would like to exchange your item for a different item or store credit, please add a note to your exchange.
– We send out UK full priced exchanges free of charge. International and sale exchanges are subject to shipping charges.
Are there any charges for returns?
– Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping for all orders unless the item is incorrect or damaged.
– You have the option of using the Collect + label provided at a cost of £4.80 or you can choose an alternative courier to return your items.
– If sending back to us using your own method, please remember to send your parcel by recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
– Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
– We recommend that international orders are returned using a tracked service such as DHL, UPS or Fedex.
How soon will I get my refund?
– Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
– If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within 10 working days at most.